Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Angel in Purple

Hello and Welcome to my blog today!  I have been looking at some of the many images I've got colored up and laying around and decided it's time to get another one used!  This sweetie is from Whoopsi Daisy and colored with Spectrum Noir markers.



The scallop circle is a Spellbinders Die and the flower is cut from George & Basic Shapes, cut in 4 sizes.  Inside I used a stamp from Hero Arts that says "Sending You a Smile".  That pretty purple paper has been in my stash awhile and if I get the name on it, I'll edit the post to add it in.  For now, this is it!  Hope you like it!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

This card entered here:

Whoopsi Daisy - things with wings
Little Scrap Pieces - show it off Saturday
Pile It On - Feminine
Cupcake Inspirations

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I love the purple. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy and for using a Whoopsi Daisy image. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Your little angel looks so pretty in purple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the purple and such a darling image!! Thank you for joining us at Pile It On for our Feminine challenge!! Hope you join us again!
    sharla~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and adorable image! Love all the purple too, my fave color! Thanks for sharing it at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling monochromatic card! So glad you shared at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, nice to see a Whoopsi Daisy image. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Louise x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!